Trouble Brewing: A Roaring Twenties Short Story

Oooh, am I ever in hot water! I've just been informed by my author (and rather rudely, too, I must say) that I've neglected to tell you about Trouble Brewing, the short story she penned about the time our landlady was brewing something suspicious in her kitchen and somebody called the cops. It wasn't me who called, I swear, although, let me tell you, our apartment stank to high heaven for days. Not even the clouds of "Evening in Paris" that Dot sprayed all over the place did any good. 

Anyway, Jennifer thought the whole incident made a whopping good story and wrote it up for your amusement. Apparently she finds my life ever so much more interesting than her own, poor dear. It's currently free on Amazon, or free to Amazons, or free for people living along the Amazon, or something like that. Still working on getting your 21st-century lingo down.

xoxoxo
Marjorie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please remain civil, and bear in mind what Emily Post wrote in 1923: "The letter you write, whether you realize it or not, is always a mirror which reflects your appearance, taste and character. . . . A "sloppy" letter proclaims the sort of person who would have unkempt hair, unclean linen and broken shoe laces."