I was tickled pink to find a fragrance evoking the 1920s called--you'll never guess--1920! It's made by Besame Cosmetics and is described as having top notes of mandarin, juniper berry and galbanum; heart notes of jasmine, violet, muguet, and suede; and base notes of cocoa, myrrh, amber, and musks. I may not know what all that means, but I think it smells divine. And isn't the bottle pretty? 

It's fun to find out what you people of the future enjoy about my era. What do I enjoy most about yours?



XOXO

Marjorie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please remain civil, and bear in mind what Emily Post wrote in 1923: "The letter you write, whether you realize it or not, is always a mirror which reflects your appearance, taste and character. . . . A "sloppy" letter proclaims the sort of person who would have unkempt hair, unclean linen and broken shoe laces."